The Cranberry Kiss mocktail is something I whipped up with the holidays and New Years Eve in mind. The key ingredient is Sierra Mist Natural, which gives it those festive bubbles! Pretty, aren't they?
Cranberry Kiss (Mocktail)
• 2 oz. Sierra Mist Natural
• 2 ½ oz. cranberry juice
• 1 mint leaf
• Fresh lime juice (about 1/4 of a lime)
1. In a martini shaker, muddle one mint leaf with lime juice
2. Add cranberry juice to the shaker; shake well and strain into a champagne glass
3. Top with Sierra Mist Natural
4. Garnish with three cranberries skewered on a toothpick
Now for the giveaway...Sierra Mist and I would like you to share a creative cocktail/mocktail recipe. One winner will receive a Sierra Mist Natural holiday gift pack which includes:
- Martini shaker
- Drink garnish/sugars
- Party glasses
- $50 Amex Gift Card (this will come in handy with all those after-the-holiday-sales) or perhaps you are hosting your own New Years Eve party?
Leave a comment on this post with your own Sierra Mist Natural mocktail/cocktail recipe idea (it doesn't have to be exact...for example, you can write, "I would love a cocktail with Sierra Mist, vodka and a splash of pineapple juice")
I will choose one comment/winner using random.org. Giveaway ends Friday, December 30 at midnight. The winner will be announced on Saturday, December 31st. US residents only.
Be sure to check out Sierra Mist on Facebook and submit your recipes on the Sierra Mixolgy tab!!
Disclaimer: I have partnered with Sierra Mist for this giveaway post. They provided me with the prize as well as compensation. The photos, recipe and opinions are my own.