- Baby girl embroidered dress - Zara
- Framed wallpaper - so there is a backstory on this. I had a vision to wallpaper one wall in baby girl's nursery with a vintage/rose wallpaper. A back and forth email argument ensued with my husband resulting in him not backing down from his "wallpaper is gross" stance. Since I have no clue how to wallpaper myself and have a feeling I wouldn't' do the best job, I agreed to let it go. Until I saw these adorable frames displaying wallpaper. I ordered 3 different types from the Abby Rose collection at Sherwin Williams and Erik will be creating frames using white trim from a hardware store and fiberboard backing (or something like that). Super cute, huh? Photo credit above by Pure Home blog.
- Knit boots - Etsy seller Max and Lulus
- I have always known print - Etsy seller MursBlanc
- Vintage-looking shelves - Restoration Hardware
- Baby girl floral headband - Etsy seller MyMondaysChild
I've never online shopped so much in my life as I have since becoming pregnant. Please don't tell my husband!
Do you have any items you'd add to this list? How about any recommendations for cute white shelves that aren't going to break the bank?