Today's giveaway is sponsored by Organic Valley, the company behind the Earth Dinner program. Founded in 2004, Earth Dinner is about celebrating the Earth, one meal at a time.
As told by the folks behind the Earth Dinner program:
The Earth Dinner is a joyful, animated, and inspiring theme dinner party held at least once a year, connecting people to the earth, their food, and each other. It can be as planned or as spontaneous as you like. At its core Earth Dinner is a chance to highlight local, seasonal and organic cuisine—and most importantly, to have meaningful conversation about food, farming and our connection with the Earth.
There are three tenets to a successful Earth Dinner, no matter the style, size or season:
1. Use as many local, seasonal and organic ingredients as possible
2. Know the “story” behind the food you're eating: Who grew it? Where did it come from? How was it produced?
3. Have meaningful discussion about your connection to food, farming and the earth, and why it matters.
To learn more about the Earth Dinner program check out their website and Facebook page.
Enter to win your chance to host your own Earth Dinner with the following package:
1) One Year’s Worth of Free Organic Valley Products in the form of 52 free-product coupons ($520 value)
2) 4 Earth Dinner Books
3) An Organic Valley reusable, packable shopping bag for carrying all those delicious Organic Valley goodies.
There are Earth Dinner events happening all over, click here to find one near you.
To enter all you have to do is "Like" Earth Dinner on Facebook and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so.
For additional entries you can also:
- "Like" Eat Drink Pretty on Facebook
- Comment on this post and share a memorable food story
The winner will be chosen at random (using random.org). The giveaway will end on Thursday, April 21 at 11:59pm CT. The winner will be announced on Earth Day!