Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The party theme is pink, gold and champagne (as in the drink, not the color) with a touch of shabby chic-ness. Here are all the details, I am trying not to go overboard (um...kind of difficult!):
- A pink and gold dessert display (my sis is helping me out with this)
- Pink china mums because they are gorgeous and girly
- Huge pink balloons (inspiration via Style Me Pretty)
- Lots of candles (lighting is important!)
- Sparkling wine (it's not a celebration without some bubbly!)
And most importantly, fabulous friends to share my birthday with. I can't wait!
I forgot to source all the photos on this inspiration board. I know a few including, Martha Stewart, Style Me Pretty and Hostess with the Mostess.